Saturday, February 28, 2009

Internet Connection



http://www.inkino.co.uk/zen/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=2513

I have been trialling this 3G router out and can say without doubt it is the best solution for those without land lines. Having cancelled my landline subscription in favour of 3G (I get 10 gig usage a month all for £25 - I was paying for a core line £12.90 and broadband £17.99 total £30.89)

It comes with an external antenna connection, i also have my back up hard drive plugged into as well as my printer. Speeds are very good much better than I was getting on my 2MB broadband connection.

I shall definetely be installing this on my narrowboat when I come to buy.

1 comment:

  1. Well well - keep up the ideas!! I had them all and then ended up buying a boat - well it's almost exactly to my spec!!
    Steve
    www.nbk2.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete